Burton to Barcelona!
Fancy a city break?
Enter our competition to win £500 towards a break to Barcelona with Thomas Cook!
Simply enter your details below for the chance to win. Entries close 16th August 2019 at 5pm.
– Competition is promoted by Bewonder on behalf of Coopers Square shopping centre, Burton on Trent
– Competition is open from July 19th 2019 at 9am until 5pm on 16th August 2019.
– Entries received after 5pm on 16th August 2019 will not be counted.
– Entrants must be 18 years old or over to enter and hold a valid passport.
– One winner will be drawn at random after the closing date by an independent person.
– The prize is £500 to spend towards a holiday to Barcelona at Thomas Cook within Coopers Square only.
– Any amount for a holiday/purchase exceeding the £500 will be funded by the winner.
– Any additional expenses incurred as part of the holiday are the responsibility of the winner.
– The prize must be redeemed by 31st December 2019.
-To enter customers must either fill out their details on a competition postcard available in Thomas Cook OR on the entry form on the designated ‘Burton to Barcelona’ landing page on the Coopers Square website.
– By providing your contact details you are agreeing that Bewonder (on behalf of Coopers Square) may contact you via email or mobile in the event you win the competition.
– If you tick the box to opt in to emails you will receive information via email regarding Coopers Square such as events, competitions, and offers.
– We take your privacy seriously and will not share or sell your data with third parties for their marketing purposes.
– The winner will be required to take part in publicity surrounding the competition, this may include photographs which may be sent to media outlets and used in our publicity materials, website, social media, communications, and reports.
– Competition is open to UK residents only. Employees or agents of Coopers Square Shopping Centre and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
– Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions; it is a condition that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor abides by these rules.
– The promoters’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
– The winner will be contacted by email and/or phone within 7 working days after the competition closing date (16th August 2019).
– Should the centre be unable to contact the winner following reasonable attempts, or should the winner/s be unable to accept the prize, we reserve the right to award the prize to an alternative winner/s, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
– Only complete postcards or entry forms will be valid.
– The prizes featured are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
– Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
– The promoter will not be held responsible for any lost or damaged entries.