Welcome back and thank you for visiting us today!
In line with Government guidance and to ensure we are ‘COVID-19 Secure’ we have implemented a range of additional measures within the centre to provide a safe environment and minimise the risks to our customers, retailers and employees.
We politely request that all customers read and follow the policies below when visiting us, in addition to always observing the 2m social distancing rules. Our team will actively encourage customers to adhere to these policies and we thank you in advance for your co-operation.
- Do not visit the centre today if you or anyone in your household is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. (Please refer to Government & Public Health England guidance)
- Do not enter the centre by a door marked as ‘Closed’ or ‘Exit Only’
- Please use the hand sanitiser stations located by the entrance/exits points
- Please always observe and follow the signage and floor markings
- Please follow the guidelines set by each of our retailers – they may differ from store to store
- Please only use the marked queuing areas for our retailers. If allocated queuing provision is full, please move on and return later
- It may be necessary at times to close queues. In this situation please follow the instructions of the centre/retailer teams
- Please observe our moving-on policy – we request that you avoid waiting or gathering in the centre
- At times entry to the centre may be restricted or suspended to help us safely manage social distancing. In this situation please follow the instructions of the centre team
- Please consider shopping alone wherever possible – do not arrange to meet people at the centre
- People visiting with children are responsible for their safety at all times
- Use contactless payment where possible
- Face-coverings are permitted in line with Government guidance
- Our team are still here to help – but from a safe distance
- Be kind, respectful and patient – your safety is our priority!